National Register of Historic Places listings in Buckingham County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Buckingham County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Buckingham County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 12 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Alexander Hill Baptist Church||November 7, 2017
|1171 Jerusalem Church Rd.||Buckingham|
|2||Bryn Arvon and Gwyn Arvon||January 3, 1991
|3||Buckingham Courthouse Historic District||November 12, 1969
|Both sides of U.S. Route 60||Buckingham|
|4||Buckingham Female Collegiate Institute Historic District||October 4, 1984
|Gravel Hill Rd.||Gravel Hill|
|5||Buckingham Training School||February 13, 2015
|245 Camden St.||Dillwyn|
|6||Chellowe||August 5, 1999
|Chellowe Rd.||Sprouses Corner|
|7||Peter Francisco House||March 16, 1972
|Southeast of Dillwyn, 0.9 miles (1.4 km) south of Locust Grove Rd.||Dillwyn|
|8||Guerrant House||December 7, 2000
|9||Perry Hill||October 30, 1980
|State Route 56||Saint Joy|
|10||Seven Islands Archeological and Historic District||July 3, 1991
|Address Restricted||Arvonia||Extends into Fluvanna County|
|11||Stanton Family Cemetery||April 29, 1993
|Eastern side of Brooks Hall Rd., 0.4 miles (0.64 km) north of its junction with Ridge Rd.||Diana Mills|
|12||Woodside||November 16, 1993
|Northern side of Mohawk Rd., 0.5 miles (0.80 km) southwest of its junction with U.S. Route 60||Buckingham|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Buckingham County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 18, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.