National Register of Historic Places listings in Butler County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Butler County, Kansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Butler County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 26 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|525 State St.
|11651 SE Main St.
|3||Beaumont St. Louis and San Francisco Railroad Retention Pond||
|SE 116th St. & SE Beaumont Rd.
|4||Beaumont St. Louis and San Francisco Railroad Water Tank||
|Junction of 3rd and D Sts.
|5||Butler County Courthouse||
|205 W. Central Ave.
|219 North Maple Street
|7||Douglass Township Community Building||
|206 S. Forest
|8||El Dorado Carnegie Library||
|101 S. Star
|9||El Dorado Historic District||
|Roughly 1 blk. E. & W. of N. & S. Main Sts. from E. 3rd to E. Locust Aves.
|10||El Dorado Missouri Pacific Depot||
|430 N. Main St.
|11||First Presbyterian Church of De Graff||
|1145 NW. 108th St, Burns, KS (mailing address)
|12||Amos H. Gish Building||
|317 S. Main
|13||C. N. James Cabin||
|305 State St.
|14||Little Walnut River Pratt Truss Bridge||
|SW. 160th Rd., ½ mile west of its intersection with Purity Springs Rd.
|1003 State St.
|16||John Moyle Building||
|605 & 607 N. State St.
|17||Muddy Creek Bridge||
|Off U.S. Route 77
|18||Oak Lawn Farm Dairy Barn||
|12464 NW. Meadowlark
|19||James T. Oldham House||
|321 S. Denver St.
|20||Polecat Creek Bridge||
|5 miles west and 2 miles south of Douglass
|21||Ray L. Smith House||
|812 W. Central Ave.
|22||Towanda Masonic Lodge No. 30 A.F. and A.M.||
|401 Main St.
|23||US Post Office-Augusta||
|119 E. 5th St.
|427, 429, & 431 State St.
|25||Whitewater Falls Stock Farm||
|433 Falls Rd.
|26||Yingling Brothers Auto Company||
|411 S. Main St.
||El Dorado||Roadside Kansas MPS|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Butler County, Kansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.