National Register of Historic Places listings in Calvert County, Maryland
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Calvert County, Maryland.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Calvert County, Maryland, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 20 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 2 National Historic Landmarks.
|Allegany - Anne Arundel - Baltimore (city) - Baltimore County - Calvert - Caroline - Carroll - Cecil - Charles - Dorchester - Frederick - Garrett - Harford - Howard - Kent - Montgomery - Prince George's - Queen Anne's - Somerset - St. Mary's - Talbot - Washington - Wicomico - Worcester|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||All Saints' Church||
|100 Lower Marlboro Road, near the intersection of Southern Maryland Boulevard and Solomons Island Road
|2 miles west of Barstow on Buena Vista Rd.
|3||Chesapeake Beach Railway Station||
|8005 Bayside Rd.
|Southwest of Port Republic on Broome Island Rd.
|Emmanuel Church Rd.
|6||Cove Point Lighthouse||
|3500 Lighthouse Boulevard, off Maryland Route 497
|7||Drum Point Lighthouse||
|West shore of Back Creek, Calvert Marine Museum
|Northeast of Maryland Routes 262 and 523
|West of Mutual on Ben La Veille Rd. off Maryland Route 264
|70 Church St.
|11||J. C. Lore Oyster House||
|Maryland Route 2
|12||Joseph D. Lyons House||
|7120 Wayside Dr.
|Chesapeake Beach Rd.
|1 mile southeast of Lusby on Maryland Route 4
|15||Morgan Hill Farm||
|Sollers Rd., west of Lusby
|16||Patterson's Archeological District||
|North of Johnstown off Sollers Mill Rd.
|South of Adelina on Maryland Route 508
|19||WM. B. TENNISON (Chesapeake Bay Bugeye)||
|Calvert Marine Museum
|Northwest of Barstow on Barstow Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Calvert County, Maryland.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Maryland
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Maryland
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 19, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- Staff (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.