National Register of Historic Places listings in Canadian County, Oklahoma
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Canadian County, Oklahoma.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 24 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Avant's Cities Service Station||March 2, 2004
|220 S. Choctaw||El Reno|
|2||Bridgeport Hill Service Station||December 5, 2003
|Junction of Old U.S. Route 66 and a spur of U.S. Route 281||Geary|
|3||Bridgeport Hill-Hydro OK 66 Segment||March 3, 2004
|State Highway 66 from Hydro east to a spur of U.S. Route 281||Hydro||Extends into Caddo County|
|4||Canadian County Jail and Stable||November 14, 1995
|300 S. Evans||El Reno|
|5||Carnegie Library||August 29, 1980
|215 E. Wade St.||El Reno|
|6||Czech Hall||November 25, 1980
|South of Yukon||Yukon|
|7||Darlington Agency Site||August 14, 1973
|About 6 miles (9.7 km) northwest of El Reno||El Reno|
|8||El Reno High School||March 3, 2000
|407 S. Choctaw||El Reno|
|9||El Reno Hotel||March 21, 1979
|300 S. Choctaw St.||El Reno|
|10||El Reno Municipal Swimming Pool Bath House||March 30, 2000
|715 S. Morrison||El Reno|
|11||Fort Reno||June 22, 1970
|3 miles (4.8 km) west and 2 miles (3.2 km) north of El Reno||El Reno|
|12||William I. and Magdalen M. Goff House||September 8, 1988
|506 S. Evans||El Reno|
|13||Jackson Conoco Service Station||March 2, 2004
|301 S. Choctaw, (121 W. Wade)||El Reno|
|14||Henry Lassen House||September 4, 2008
|605 S. Hoff||El Reno|
|15||McGranahan Portion of the Chisholm Trail Roadbed||June 14, 2013
|16||Meloy House||September 10, 2014
|131 W. Carson Dr.||Mustang|
|17||Mennoville Mennonite Church||October 4, 1979
|North of El Reno on U.S. Route 81||El Reno|
|18||Mulvey Mercantile||September 20, 1982
|425 W. Main||Yukon|
|19||Red Cross Canteen||September 5, 1975
|Rock Island Depot||El Reno|
|20||Richardson Building||October 6, 1983
|Northeast of Main and Division||Union City|
|21||Rock Island Depot||March 7, 1983
|400 W. Wade St.||El Reno|
|22||Southern Hotel||August 2, 1978
|319 S. Grand St.||El Reno|
|23||West Point Christian Church||September 2, 1983
|Southwest of Yukon||Yukon|
|24||Yukon Public Library||February 2, 1984
|512 Elm St.||Yukon|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Canadian County, Oklahoma.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oklahoma
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oklahoma
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 15, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.