National Register of Historic Places listings in Caroline County, Virginia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|320 N. Main St.
|2||Bowling Green Historic District||
|Roughly along and bounded by Bowling Green Bypass, Broadus Ave., Lakewood Rd., N. Main St., and Paige Rd.
|4||Caroline County Courthouse||
|Main St. and Court House Lane
|W of Woodford on VA 632
|Off U.S. 17 near jct. with U.S. 301
|Jct of VA 627 and VA 623
|33115 Mount Gideon Rd.
|11||The Meadow Historic District||
|13111 Dawn Blvd.
|12||Moss Neck Manor||
|VA 766, S side of Rappahannock R.
|S of jct. of U.S. 301 and VA 207
|14||Port Royal Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Rappahannock River, Roys Run, Rt. 17, and Goldenville Creek
|SE of Fredericksburg off U.S. 17
|Off VA 610
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Caroline County, Virginia.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 5, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- Staff (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.