National Register of Historic Places listings in Cass County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Cass County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Cass County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Josephus Atkinson Farm||
|4474 W. 400S, west of Clymers
|2||Bankers Row Historic District||
|Eel River Ave. from Market to 3rd
|3||Thompson Barnett House||
|State Road 25, north of Logansport
|4||Courthouse Historic District||
|Roughly between 3rd and 6th Sts., E. Melbourne Ave., and High St.
|803 E. Broadway
|1004 E. Market St.
|7||John Keip House||
|2500 E. Broadway Ave.
|706 E. Market St.
|9||Pipe Creek Falls Resort||
|Junction of County Roads 850E and 275S at Pipe Creek, north of Walton
|10||Willard B. Place House||
|900 E. Broadway
|11||Pleasant Hill Church||
|Junction of County Roads 400S and 675W, southwest of Logansport
|12||Point Historic District||
|Roughly between Eel River Ave., 3rd, St., and E. Melbourne Ave.
|7th and Market Sts.
|14||Spencer Park Dentzel Carousel||
|15||Henry Tousley House||
|1912 High St.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
||101 N. Cicott St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Cass County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Cass County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 9, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.