National Register of Historic Places listings in Cass County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Cass County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Cass County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Josephus Atkinson Farm||June 24, 2010
|4474 W. 400S, west of Clymers||Clinton Township|
|2||Bankers Row Historic District||September 17, 1999
|Eel River Ave. from Market to 3rd||Logansport|
|3||Thompson Barnett House||August 14, 1986
|State Road 25, north of Logansport||Clay Township|
|4||Courthouse Historic District||March 12, 1999
|Roughly between 3rd and 6th Sts., E. Melbourne Ave., and High St.||Logansport|
|5||Ferguson House||June 30, 1983
|803 E. Broadway||Logansport|
|6||Jerolaman-Long House||March 28, 1985
|1004 E. Market St.||Logansport|
|7||John Keip House||December 6, 2004
|2500 E. Broadway Ave.||Logansport|
|8||Kendrick-Baldwin House||September 9, 1982
|706 E. Market St.||Logansport|
|9||Pipe Creek Falls Resort||September 14, 1995
|Junction of County Roads 850E and 275S at Pipe Creek, north of Walton||Tipton Township|
|10||Willard B. Place House||August 14, 1998
|900 E. Broadway||Logansport|
|11||Pleasant Hill Church||January 11, 1996
|Junction of County Roads 400S and 675W, southwest of Logansport||Clinton Township|
|12||Point Historic District||September 17, 1999
|Roughly between Eel River Ave., 3rd, St., and E. Melbourne Ave.||Logansport|
|13||Pollard-Nelson House||October 29, 1975
|7th and Market Sts.||Logansport|
|14||Spencer Park Dentzel Carousel||February 27, 1987
|15||Henry Tousley House||October 15, 2002
|1912 High St.||Logansport|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Washington School||March 2, 1981|
|February 1, 1985||101 N. Cicott St.||Logansport|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Cass County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Cass County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 12, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.