National Register of Historic Places listings in Childress County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Childress County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Childress County, Texas. There is one district listed on the National Register in the county. The district contains Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Childress Commercial and Civic Historic District||June 7, 2016
|Roughly bounded by 3rd St., NW., Aves. A & I, 2nd St., NE., Fair Park & 810 Ave. I NE.||Childress||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Childress County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 29, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Childress County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons