National Register of Historic Places listings in Clark County, Missouri
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Clark County, Missouri.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Clark County, Missouri, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 5 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Boulware Mound Group Archeological Site||January 21, 1970
|By the U.S. Route 61 roadside park 10 miles (16 km) north of Canton
|2||Clark County Courthouse||September 8, 1983
|101 E. Court St.
||Kahoka||Demolished following a 2010 vote.|
|3||Col. Hiram M. Hiller House||July 21, 1986
|520 N. Washington
|4||Montgomery Opera House||October 20, 1988
|201-209 W. Commercial St.
|5||Sickles Tavern||October 22, 1979
|Northwest of Wayland on Route B
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Missouri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Clark County, Missouri.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 20, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Sellers, Paul V. "The Boulware Mounds". Central States Archaeological Journal 17.2 (1970): 76-79: 77.
- Hundreds turn out for unveiling of new Clark County Courthouse, WGEM, 2012-10-03. Accessed 2015-07-29.