National Register of Historic Places listings in Cleveland County, Oklahoma
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Cleveland County, Oklahoma.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Cleveland County, Oklahoma, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 23 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Beta Theta Pi Fraternity House, The University of Oklahoma||
|800 S. Chautauqua Ave.
|2||Bizzell Library, University of Oklahoma||
|401 W. Brooks St.
|103 W. Boyd
|4||Cleveland County Courthouse||
|200 S. Peters Ave.
|5||DeBarr Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Boyd St., DeBarr Ave., Duffy St., and the former ATSF railroad tracks
|6||Downtown Norman Historic District||
|105 W. Main and 100-232 E. Main St.; also roughly bounded by Webster, Gray, Porter, Eufaula, James Garner, and Comanche
||Norman||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of March 12, 2012; originally listed as Norman Historic District|
|7||Patricio Gimeno House||
|800 Elm St.
|8||Oscar B. Jacobson House||
|609 S. Chatauqua Ave.
|9||H.E. Ledbetter House||
|701 W. Brooks
|720 W. Boyd St.
|Southeast of Stella off State Highway 9
|12||Moore Public School Building||
|NW. 1st and Broadway
|508 N. Peters
|14||Norman City Park New Deal Resources||
|Junction of Daws St. and Webster Ave.
|15||Norman Public Library||
|329 S. Peters Ave.
|16||Oklahoma Center for Continuing Education Historic District||
|Bounded by Asp Ave., Kellogg Dr., Maple and 4th Sts.
|17||President's House, University of Oklahoma||
|401 W. Boyd St.
|18||Santa Fe Depot||
|Junction of Abner Norman Dr. and Comanche St.
|19||Sooner Theater Building||
|101 E. Main St.
|20||US Highway 77 Bridge at Canadian River||
|U.S. Route 77 over the Canadian River
||Purcell||Extends into McClain County|
|21||Union School District 19 1/2||
|SW. corner of 149th St. & S. Luther Rd.
|22||United States Post Office-Norman||
|207 E. Gray St.
|23||University of Oklahoma Armory||
|103 W. Brooks St.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Eugene Bavinger House||
||730 60th Ave., NE.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Cleveland County, Oklahoma.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oklahoma
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oklahoma
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.