National Register of Historic Places listings in Clinton County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Clinton County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Clinton County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Christian Ridge Historic District||June 22, 2003
|Roughly bounded by Prairie Creek, Young and E. Washington Sts., and Harvard Terr.||Frankfort|
|2||Clinton County Courthouse||December 5, 1978
|3||Colfax Carnegie Library||March 17, 1994
|207 S. Clark St.||Colfax|
|4||Charles H. and Emma Condon House||January 2, 1997
|603 S. Jackson St.||Frankfort|
|5||Frankfort Commercial Historic District||August 14, 1998
|Roughly bounded by Walnut, Columbia, and Morrison Sts. and Prairie Creek||Frankfort|
|6||Kirklin Public Library||March 3, 1995
|115 N. Main St.||Kirklin|
|7||Old Frankfort Stone High School||June 4, 1979
|301 E. Clinton||Frankfort|
|8||Rosenberger Building||May 3, 1984
|83 Old Main St.||Colfax|
|9||Scotland Bridge||March 17, 1994
|Lost Rd. (County Road 400E) over Sugar Creek, northeast of Mechanicsburg||Jackson and Harrison Townships||Extends into Boone County|
|10||South Frankfort Historic District||June 17, 2009
|Roughly between Walnut St., Prairie Creek, and Meredith and Columbia Sts.||Frankfort|
|11||John Young House||November 25, 1994
|9665 N. County Road 250E, northeast of Geetingsville||Warren Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Clinton County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 13, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.