National Register of Historic Places listings in Coke County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Coke County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Coke County, Texas. There are one district and one individual property listed on the National Register in the county.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Coke County Jail||December 23, 2004
|6th at Chadbourne||Robert Lee|
|2||Fort Chadbourne||April 2, 1973
|Off US 277 near Runnels and Coke county line||Bronte|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Coke County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 14, 2018.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Coke County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons