National Register of Historic Places listings in Comanche County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Comanche County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Comanche County, Texas. There is one property listed on the National Register in the county. This property is also a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Captain James & Susannah Cunningham Homestead||December 5, 2012
|19601 TX 16 S||Comanche||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||St. Louis and San Francisco Railway Depot (Frisco Depot)||December 4, 2017
|304 S. Austin St.||Comanche|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Comanche County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Comanche County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons