National Register of Historic Places listings in Conejos County, Colorado
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Conejos County, Colorado.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Conejos County, Colorado, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Adams - Alamosa - Arapahoe - Archuleta - Baca - Bent - Boulder - Broomfield - Chaffee - Cheyenne - Clear Creek - Conejos - Costilla - Crowley - Custer - Delta - Denver - Dolores - Douglas - Eagle - El Paso - Elbert - Fremont - Garfield - Gilpin - Grand - Gunnison - Hinsdale - Huerfano - Jackson - Jefferson - Kiowa - Kit Carson - La Plata - Lake - Larimer - Las Animas - Lincoln - Logan - Mesa - Mineral - Moffat - Montezuma - Montrose - Morgan - Otero - Ouray - Park - Phillips - Pitkin - Prowers - Pueblo - Rio Blanco - Rio Grande - Routt - Saguache - San Juan - San Miguel - Sedgwick - Summit - Teller - Washington - Weld - Yuma|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Costilla Crossing Bridge||
|County Road over the Rio Grande
||Antonito||Built 1892, rehabilitated 2006 |
|2||Denver & Rio Grande Railroad San Juan Extension||
|Between Antonito and Chama, New Mexico via Cumbres Pass
||Antonito||Now a scenic railway, the Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad; extends into Archuleta County|
|3||Engine No. 463||
|Off U.S. Route 285
|4||La Jara Depot||
|Broadway and Main Sts.
|Approximately 1.5 miles north of County Road V
|429 Main St.
|4 miles east of Sanford on State Highway 136
|8||Rio Grande Engine No. 168||
|5234B U.S. 285
|9||S.P.M.D.T.U. Concilio Superior||
|603 Main St.
|515 River St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Conejos County, Colorado.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Colorado
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Colorado
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 24, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.