National Register of Historic Places listings in Coryell County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Coryell County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Coryell County, Texas. There are one district and three properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two individual properties are State Antiquities Landmarks while the third is a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Copperas Cove Stagestop and Post Office||September 26, 1979
|1.6 mi. SW of Copperas Cove off U.S. 190||Copperas Cove||State Antiquities Landmark; known as Ogletree Stagestop and Post Office; built in 1878|
|2||Coryell County Courthouse||August 18, 1977
|Bounded by 6th, 7th, Main and Leon Streets||Gatesville||State Antiquities Landmark; Italian Renaissance Revival style building completed in 1898|
|3||Leon Street Bridge at the Leon River||February 28, 2017
|Leon St. at Leon R.||Gatesville||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||Mother Neff State Park and F. A. S. 21-B(1) Historic District||October 2, 1992
|Jct. of TX 236 and the Leon R.||Moody||First park in the Texas state park system; Many CCC structures in the park|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Coryell County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 29, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Coryell County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons