National Register of Historic Places listings in Craig County, Oklahoma
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Craig County, Oklahoma.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Craig County, Oklahoma, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 10 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|346 S. 4th
|403 N. Gunter St.
|3||Craig County Courthouse||
|214 W. Canadian Ave.
|4||First Methodist-Episcopal Church, South||
|314 W. Canadian Ave.
|Southwestern corner of the junction of Canadian and Wilson Sts.
|6||Little Cabin Creek Bridge||
|U.S. Routes 60/69 over Little Cabin Creek, southeast of their junction with Interstate 44
|7||McDougal Filling Station||
|443956 E. State Highway 60
|8||Randall Tire Company||
|237 S. Wilson St.
|9||Spraker Service Station||
|240 S. Wilson St.
||Welch vicinity||Part of the Cherokee Trail of Tears MPS|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Craig County, Oklahoma.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oklahoma
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oklahoma
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.