National Register of Historic Places listings in Crawford County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Crawford County, Ohio.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Crawford County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 26 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Judge Thomas Beer House||March 24, 1980
|306 W. Southern Ave.||Bucyrus|
|2||Big Four Depot||July 7, 1975
|Southeastern corner of Church and Washington Sts.||Galion|
|3||Herbert S. Blair House||March 24, 1980
|212 S. Lane St.||Bucyrus|
|4||Brownella Cottage and Grace Episcopal Church and Rectory||September 27, 1980
|S. Union and Walnut Sts.||Galion|
|5||Bucyrus Commercial Historic District||February 28, 1985
|Sandusky Ave. and Mansfield St.||Bucyrus|
|6||Bucyrus Mausoleum||September 27, 1980
|7||Central Hotel, Hackedorn and Zimmerman Building||November 13, 1976
|Southwestern corner of Harding Way E. and Market Sts.||Galion|
|8||Dr. John Chesney House||March 24, 1980
|225 E. Mansfield St.||Bucyrus|
|9||Col. William Crawford Capture Site||April 3, 1979
|0.5 miles east of State Route 598 and County Road 229, east of Leesville||Jefferson Township|
|10||Crestline City Hall||May 8, 1974
|121 W. Bucyrus St.||Crestline|
|11||Stephen R. Harris House||July 24, 1980
|548 East St.||Bucyrus|
|12||Harvey One-Room School||March 17, 2010
|1120 Caldwell Rd., southwest of Bucyrus||Bucyrus Township|
|13||Heckler Farmhouse||May 3, 1976
|North of downtown Crestline off State Route 61 on Oldfield Rd.||Crestline|
|14||Hoffman House||November 29, 1978
|211 Thoman St.||Crestline|
|15||Hosford House||April 30, 1976
|6288 Hosford Rd., southwest of Galion||Polk Township|
|16||Adam Howard House||March 30, 1978
|230 S. Boston St.||Galion|
|17||J & M Trading Post||April 3, 1979
|6867 Leesville Rd. in Leesville||Jefferson Township|
|18||J & M Trading Post - Annex||April 3, 1979
|Leesville Rd. in Leesville||Jefferson Township|
|19||Leesville Town Hall||April 3, 1979
|State Route 598 and County Road 229 in Leesville||Jefferson Township|
|20||McGraw House||July 18, 1975
|116 S. Walnut St.||Bucyrus|
|21||Methodist Episcopal Church||October 27, 1978
|Thoman and Union Sts.||Crestline|
|22||Monnett Memorial M. E. Chapel||December 29, 1986
|999 State Route 98, southwest of Bucyrus||Bucyrus Township|
|23||D. Picking and Company||July 11, 1974
|119 S. Walnut St.||Bucyrus|
|24||Scroggs House||October 9, 1974
|202 S. Walnut St.||Bucyrus|
|25||Smith Road Bridge||October 7, 1980
|Northwest of Bucyrus||Lykens Township|
|26||Toledo and Ohio Central Depot||October 3, 1980
|700 E. Rensselaer St.||Bucyrus|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Calvary Reformed Church||November 29, 1978|
|February 20, 1980||Thoman and John Sts.||Crestline|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Crawford County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 13, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.