National Register of Historic Places listings in Crawford County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Crawford County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Baldwin-Reynolds House||December 30, 1974
|2||Bentley Hall||May 6, 1977
|Allegheny College campus||Meadville|
|3||Bridge in East Fallowfield Township||June 22, 1988
|Legislative Route 20012 over Unger Run||East Fallowfield Township||Replaced|
|4||Bridge in Oil Creek Township||June 22, 1988
|State Route 2020 over Oil Creek||Oil Creek Township||Removed from site.|
|5||Bridge in Rockdale Township||June 22, 1988
|Legislative Route 20076 over French Creek||Rockdale Township||Replaced|
|6||Bridge in West Mead Township||June 22, 1988
|Legislative Route 20027 over French Creek||West Mead Township||Replaced|
|7||John Brown Tannery Site||December 14, 1978
|500 feet south of the junction of Pennsylvania Route 77 and John Brown Road||Richmond Township||Only the foundation remains after a fire in 1907|
|8||Cambridge Springs Bridge||June 22, 1988
|Legislative Route 84 spur B over French Creek||Cambridge Springs||Replaced|
|9||Independent Congregational Church||March 8, 1978
|346 Chestnut Street||Meadville|
|10||Amos Kelly House||July 23, 1980
|325 South Main Street||Cambridge Springs|
|11||Meadville Downtown Historic District||October 2, 1984
|Roughly bounded by Chancery Lane, Mulberry, Walnut and Chestnut Streets||Meadville|
|12||Dr. J.R. Mosier Office||June 13, 1976
|13||Riverside Hotel||December 13, 1978
|1 Fountain Street||Cambridge Springs||Destroyed by fire, May 2nd, 2017|
|14||Roueche House||March 4, 1982
|762 Park Avenue||Meadville|
|15||Ruter Hall||September 18, 1978
|North Main Street on Allegheny College campus||Meadville|
|16||Edward Saeger House||August 22, 1980
|375 Main Street||Saegertown|
|17||Judge Henry Shippen House||June 6, 1984
|403 Chestnut Street||Meadville|
|18||Titusville City Hall||March 31, 1975
|107 North Franklin Street||Titusville|
|19||Titusville Historic District||January 31, 1985
|Roughly bounded by Petroleum, Spruce, Franklin, Perry, Monroe, Main and Spring Streets||Titusville|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Shadeland||May 6, 1983|
|August 7, 1992||North of Springboro on Pennsylvania Route 18||Springboro|
|2||Dr. James White House||July 24, 1980|
|July 21, 2004||Junction of U.S. Route 322 and Pennsylvania Route 285||Hartstown|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Crawford County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Crawford County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Pennsylvania Bulletin, Doc. No. 98-1762.
- Location derived from its NRHP nomination form; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"