National Register of Historic Places listings in Delaware County, Oklahoma
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Delaware County, Oklahoma.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Delaware County, Oklahoma, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 7 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bassett Grove Ceremonial Grounds||July 20, 1983
|2||Beattie's Prairie||March 11, 2014
|3||Corey House/Hotel||December 17, 1982
|N. Main at 2nd St.||Grove|
|4||Hildebrand Mill||October 18, 1972
|South of Colcord, 10 miles west of West Siloam Springs, Oklahoma||Dripping Springs|
|5||Polson Cemetery||November 21, 1977
|Northeast of Jay||Jay|
|6||Saline District Courthouse||January 1, 1976
|1.5 miles south of the intersection of State Highway 33, Scenic U.S. Route 412, and County Road NS449||Rose|
|7||Splitlog Church||October 26, 1972
|About 9 miles northeast of Grove||Grove|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Delaware County, Oklahoma.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oklahoma
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oklahoma
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 29, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.