National Register of Historic Places listings in Drew County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Drew County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Drew County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 21 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Garvin Cavaness House||
|404 S. Main St.
|2||Drew County Courthouse||
|210 S. Main St.
|3||Champ Grubbs House||
|Highway 172 west of New Hope
|4||Robert Lee Hardy House||
|207 S. Main St.
|509 N. Boyd St.
|6||Jerome Elementary School No. 22||
|N. Louisiana Boulevard
|204 W. Jackson St.
|8||Look See Tree||
|Southwestern corner of the junction of Highway 83 and Pleasant Springs Rd.
|9||Monticello Commercial Historic District||
|Bounded roughly by Trotter Ave., Edwards St., Railroad Ave. & Chester St.
|10||Monticello Confederate Monument||
|Oakland Cemetery, east of the junction of Oakland Ave. and Hyatt St.
|11||Monticello North Main Street Historic District||
|Irregular pattern along Westwood Ave. and N. Main St.
|12||Monticello Post Office||
|211 W. Gaines St.
|13||Ridgeway Hotel Historic District||
|200-206 E. Gaines St.
|14||Rough and Ready Cemetery||
|Approximately 1 mile southeast of the Monticello Civic Center on Highway 19
|15||St. Mary's Episcopal Church||
|115 S. Main St.
|.3 miles south of the junction of US 278 & Allis Rd.
|17||Selma Methodist Church||
|North of Highway 4 in Selma
|18||Selma Rosenwald School||
|Selma-Collins Rd., approximately 0.25 miles south of U.S. Route 278
|19||Taylor Log House and Site||
|Highway 138 west of Winchester
|20||Frank Tillar Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church, South||
|W. Railroad St., north of Highway 277
|Highway 81, 15 miles north of Monticello
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Drew County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.