National Register of Historic Places listings in Dubois County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Dubois County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Dubois County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 12 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Convent Immaculate Conception Historic District||
|802 E. 10th St.
|2||Dubois County Courthouse||
|One Courthouse Square
|3||Evangelische Lutherische Emanuels Kirche||
|County Road 445E, 1 mile south of State Road 56 and northwest of Dubois
|11th and Main Sts.
|5||Huntingburg Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Geiger, 4th, Jackson, and Market Sts.
|6||Huntingburg Town Hall and Fire Engine House||
|311 Geiger St.
|7||Lemmon's Church and Cemetery||
|Portersville Rd. east of its junction with County Road 750W, west of Portersville
|8||John Opel House||
|St. James St.
|9||St. Joseph Catholic Church||
|1215 N. Newton St.
|10||Shiloh Meeting House and Cemetery||
|Southeast of Ireland on 150 North Rd.
|11||Louis H. Sturm Hardware Store||
|516 Main St.
|12||Dr. Alois Wollenmann House||
|1150 Main St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Dubois County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Dubois County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.