National Register of Historic Places listings in Eaton County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||9622nd Army Air Corps Reserve Recovery Unit-Civil Air Patrol Quonset Huts||
|16601 Airport Rd.
|218 E. Mill St.
|3||Eaton County Courthouse||
|W. Lawrence Ave. at Cochran and Bostwick Sts.; also 100 W. Lawrence and 120 N. Bostwick
||Charlotte||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of August 2, 1993. Now used as a museum.|
|4||First Congregational Church||
|341 S. Main St.
|5||First Congregational Church||
|106 S. Bostwick St.
|6||Grand Ledge Chair Company Plant||
|101 Perry St.
|217 Yale St.
|8||Island City Historic District||
|N. & S. Main, E. & W. Hamlin, E. & W. Knight, King, Hall, & Spicer Sts.
||Eaton Rapids vicinity|
|9||Michigan Central Railroad Charlotte Depot||
|430 N. Cochran Ave.
|10||Powers Highway-Battle Creek Bridge||
|Powers Highway over Battle Creek
|11||Residential Drive-Townline Brook Bridge||
|Residential Drive over Townline Bridge
|12||Isaac N. Reynolds House||
|123 N. East St.
|13||River Ledge Historic District||
|Jefferson, Scott, and Lincoln Sts. between Franklin and Maple Sts.
|14||Sunfield Grand Army of the Republic Post No. 283 Hall||
|115 Main St.
|15||Vermontville Chapel and Academy||
|N. Main St.
|16||Vermontville Opera House||
|120 E. 1st St. and 219 S. Main St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Eaton County, Michigan.|
- List of Registered Historic Places in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Eaton County, Michigan
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 5, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- Staff (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.