National Register of Historic Places listings in Everglades National Park
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Everglades National Park.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Everglades National Park, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are nine properties and districts listed on the National Register in the park, one of which is a National Historic Landmark.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Miami-Dade County, Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Monroe County, Florida
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- Archeological Resources of Everglades National Park MPS
- Schwadron, Margo. National Register of Historic Places Multiple Property Documentation Form: Archeological Resources of Everglades National Park. National Park Service April 1996 http://focus.nps.gov/pdfhost/docs/NRHP/Text/64500094.pdf
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 16, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Everglades National Park.|