National Register of Historic Places listings in Flagler County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Flagler County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Flagler County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bulow Plantation Ruins||
|West of State Road A1A and east of Interstate 95, on Pellicer Creek, approximately ¼ mile south of the St. Johns-Flagler county line
|3||Dixie Highway-Hastings, Espanola and Bunnell Road||
|Roughly Espanola in Flagler County to County Route 204 in St. Johns County
||Espanola||Extends into St. Johns County|
|4||Mala Compra Plantation Archeological Site||
|Approximately 1000 feet west of the intersection of North Oceanshore Boulevard and Mala Compra Drive
|State Road A1A, Box 122
|6||Old Bunnell State Bank Building||
|101-107 North Bay Street
|7||Vocational Agriculture Building||
|1001 East Howe Street
||Bunnell||Part of the Florida's New Deal Resources MPS|
|8||Washington Oaks Historic District||
|6402 Oceanshore Boulevard
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Flagler County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.