National Register of Historic Places listings in Forest County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Forest County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Forest County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cook Forest State Park Indian Cabin District||February 12, 1987
|Off Pennsylvania Route 36 at Cooksburg||Barnett Township||Extends into Clarion County|
|2||Cook Forest State Park River Cabin District||February 12, 1987
|Off Pennsylvania Route 36 at Cooksburg||Barnett Township|
|3||Anthony Wayne Cook Mansion||June 19, 1979
|River Drive||Barnett Township|
|4||West Hickory Bridge||June 22, 1988
|Pennsylvania Route 127 over the Allegheny River at West Hickory||Harmony and Hickory Townships||Destroyed and replaced with a new bridge|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Forest County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Forest County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Harmony Township, Harmony Township, 2009. Accessed 2009-12-13.