National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in the independent city of Franklin, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Description|
|1||The Elms||September 9, 1982
|2||Franklin Historic District||May 9, 1985
|U.S. Routes 58 and 258
|3||Hayden High School||February 5, 2013
|610-678 Oak St.
|4||Woods Hill||February 5, 2014
|1501 Clay St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Franklin, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.