National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Franklin County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 9 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Apalachicola Historic District||November 21, 1980
|Roughly bounded by the Apalachicola River, Apalachicola Bay, and 17th and Jefferson Streets||Apalachicola|
|2||Cape St. George Light||September 10, 1974
|St. George Island||St. George Island|
|3||Crooked River Lighthouse||December 1, 1978
|Southwest of Carrabelle off U.S. Route 319||Carrabelle|
|4||Fort Gadsden Historic Memorial||February 23, 1972
|6 miles southwest of Sumatra||Sumatra|
|5||Pierce Site||January 11, 1974
|6||Porter's Bar Site||January 23, 1975
|7||David G. Raney House||September 22, 1972
|Southwestern corner of Market Street and Avenue F||Apalachicola|
|8||Trinity Episcopal Church||June 30, 1972
|Avenue D and 6th Street (Gorrie Square)||Apalachicola|
|9||Yent Mound||May 24, 1973
|Address Restricted||St. Teresa|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Franklin County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.