National Register of Historic Places listings in Franklin County, Washington
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Franklin County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 13 of those are found partially or wholly in Franklin County.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Allen Rockshelter||November 16, 1978
|2||Burr Cave||December 15, 1978
|3||Franklin County Courthouse||February 8, 1978
|1016 N. 4th Ave..
|4||Lower Snake River Archaeological District||October 29, 1984
|5||Marmes Rockshelter||October 15, 1966
|Under Lake Herbert G. West
|6||James Moore House||May 31, 1979
|Off U.S. 395
|7||Palouse Canyon Archaeological District||October 29, 1984
|8||Pasco Carnegie Library||August 3, 1982
|305 N. 4th Ave.
||Pasco||Carnegie Libraries of Washington TR|
|9||Sacajawea State Park||April 24, 2007
|2503 Sacajawea Park Rd
|10||Savage Island Archeological District||August 28, 1976
|11||Strawberry Island Village Archeological Site||August 21, 1980
|12||Tri-Cities Archaeological District||October 29, 1984
|13||Windust Caves Archaeological District||October 29, 1984
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Pasco-Kennewick Bridge||March 26, 1979
|July 16, 1990||Spanned the Columbia River downstream of the Ed Hendler Bridge
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Adams, Benton, Columbia, Grant, Benton, Walla Walla, Whitman
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Washington (state)
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Andrus, Patrick W.; Shrimpton, Rebecca H.; et al. (2002), How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, National Register Bulletin (15), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, retrieved June 20, 2014.
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program: Research, retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Washington Information System for Architectural and Archaeological Records Data (WISAARD), retrieved February 14, 2015.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 8, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Franklin County, Washington at Wikimedia Commons