National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Fulton County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 8 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Lyman M. Brackett House||September 27, 1984
|328 W. 9th St.
|2||Fulton County Courthouse||September 22, 2000
|815 Main St.
|3||John Haimbaugh Round Barn||April 2, 1993
|Junction of State Road 25 and County Road 400N, northeast of Rochester
|4||Bert Leedy Round Barn||April 2, 1993
|Southwestern corner of the junction of County Road 375N and U.S. Route 31, north of Rochester
|5||Prill School||December 10, 1981
|Northwest of Akron
|6||Rochester Downtown Historic District||June 24, 2008
|Roughly bounded along Main St. and the Courthouse Square
|7||John W. Smith House||July 26, 1979
|730 Pontiac St.
|8||Utter-Gerig Round Barn||December 18, 1990
|Near the junction of County Roads 825E and 100N, northwest of Akron
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Germany Bridge||December 22, 1978
|March 28, 1980||NW of Rochester on SR 375W
||Rochester vicinity||Replaced with new span in 1980|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Fulton County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Fulton County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 5, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Places to see, things to do in Fulton Co". The Rochester Sentinel. Archived from the original on November 27, 2013. Retrieved 10 September 2014.