National Register of Historic Places listings in Garfield County, Washington
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Garfield County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 3 of those are found in Garfield County.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Downtown Pomeroy Historic District||August 21, 2003
|Roughly bounded by Main St., Tenth and Ninth Sts., Columbia St., and Sixth St.||Pomeroy|
|2||Garfield County Courthouse||July 24, 1974
|8th and Main Sts.||Pomeroy|
|3||Lewis and Clark Trail-Travois Road||January 11, 1974
|5 mi (8.0 km). E of Pomeroy, U.S. 12||Pomeroy|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Asotin, Columbia, Wallowa, Whitman
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Andrus, Patrick W.; Shrimpton, Rebecca H.; et al. (2002), How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, National Register Bulletin, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, retrieved June 20, 2014.
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program: Research, retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Washington Information System for Architectural and Archaeological Records Data (WISAARD), retrieved February 14, 2015.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Garfield County, Washington at Wikimedia Commons