National Register of Historic Places listings in Goochland County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Goochland County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Goochland County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 25 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Belvidere||August 15, 2016
|4024 Pace Rd.||Hadensville|
|2||Ben Dover||April 14, 2000
|661 W. State Route 6||Manakin-Sabot|
|3||Bolling Hall||December 27, 1972
|West of Goochland off Rock Castle Rd.||Goochland|
|4||Bolling Island||December 27, 1990
|Stokes Station Rd.||Goochland|
|5||Brightly||August 16, 2006
|2844 W. U.S. Route 322||Goochland|
|6||Byrd Presbyterian Church||November 22, 2000
|2229 Dogtown Rd.||Goochland|
|7||Cartersville Bridge||September 14, 1972
|State Route 45 over the James River||Cartersville||Extends into Cumberland County|
|8||Dover Slave Quarter Complex||September 15, 2002
|845 Dover Rd.||Manakin-Sabot|
|9||Elk Hill||February 28, 1979
|West of Goochland off State Route 6||Goochland|
|10||First Union School||August 12, 2009
|1522 Old Mill Rd.||Crozier|
|11||Goochland County Court Square||September 15, 1970
|State Route 6||Goochland|
|12||Howard's Neck Plantation||February 23, 1972
|1 mile (1.6 km) northwest of Pemberton||Pemberton|
|13||Jackson Blacksmith Shop||December 11, 1997
|2558 Blacksmith Shop Rd.||Goochland|
|14||Lock-Keeper's House||November 21, 1974
|Off State Route 6 at the James River||Cedar Point|
|15||Mount Bernard Complex||January 20, 2005
|2371 W. State Route 6||Maidens|
|16||Oak Grove||September 16, 2009
|664 Manakin Rd.||Manakin-Sabot|
|17||Powell's Tavern||April 2, 1973
|18||Rochambeau Farm||August 5, 1999
|1080 Manakin Rd.||Manakin-Sabot|
|19||Rock Castle||September 15, 1970
|Rock Castle Rd.||Rock Castle|
|20||Second Union School||January 31, 2006
|2787 Hadensville Fife Rd.||Goochland|
|21||Springdale||December 4, 2002
|2048 Cardwell Rd.||Crozier|
|22||Tanglewood-037-5010||July 11, 2002
|2200-2210 W. State Route 6||Maidens|
|23||Tinsley Tavern||April 4, 2007
|2791 Elk Island Rd.||Columbia|
|24||Tuckahoe||November 22, 1968
|Southeast of Manakin near the junction of River Rd. and Pagebrook Dr.||Manakin|
|25||Woodlawn||December 16, 1971
|Southeast of Oilville at the junction of U.S. Route 250 and Threechopt Rd.||Oilville|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Goochland County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 7, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.