National Register of Historic Places listings in Green County, Wisconsin
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Green County, Wisconsin. It is intended to provide a comprehensive listing of entries in the National Register of Historic Places that are located in Green County, Wisconsin. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below may be seen in a map.
There are 27 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Judge John A. Bingham House||
|621 14th Ave.
|2||Gen. James Bintliff House||
|723 18th Ave.
|3||Dr. Samuel Blumer House||
|112 Sixth Ave.
|4||Cadiz Township Joint District No. 2 School||
|214 School St.
|1007 16th Ave.
|6||Chalet of the Golden Fleece||
|618 2nd St.
|7||Frank L. Chenoweth House||
|2004 10th St.
|8||Chicago, Milwaukee and Saint Paul Railroad Depot||
|418 Railroad St.
|9||Cleveland's Hall and Blacksmith Shop||
|N7302 County Trunk Highway X
|10||Exchange Square Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by 10th, RR tracks, E. 2nd and W. 3rd Aves.
|11||First Methodist Church||
|11th St. and 14th Ave.
||Monroe||Gothic revival design by E. Townsend Mix, 1869-87|
|N7053 WI 69/39
|13||Freitag's Pure Oil Service Station||
|1323 9th St.
|14||Green County Courthouse||
||Monroe||1891, Richardsonian Romanesque style|
|W6303 Hefty Rd.
|16||C.D. Hulburt House||
|1205 13th Ave.
|17||Janet Jennings House||
|612 22nd Ave.
|18||Monroe Commercial District||
|Roughly bounded by 15th and 18th Aves., 9th and 13th Sts.
|19||Monroe Water Tower||
|16th Ave. and 20th St.
|20||New Glarus Public School and High School||
|413 Sixth Ave.
|21||New Glarus Town Hall||
|206 2nd St.
|22||Jacob Regez, Sr. House||
|2121 7th St.
|23||Francis West Smith House||
|1002 W. 2nd Ave.
|24||John C. and Barbara Steinman House||
|330 S. Monroe St.
|25||Albert and Minna Ten Eyck Round Barn||
|W968 WI 11
|26||Gen. Francis H. West House||
|1410 17th Ave.
||Monroe||Octagon house designed by Orson Fowler, built of brick in 1860|
|27||F. F. White Block||
|1514-1524 11th St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Green County, Wisconsin.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Wisconsin
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Wisconsin
- The latitude and longitude information provided is primarily from the National Register Information System, and has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For 1%, the location info may be way off. We seek to correct the coordinate information wherever it is found to be erroneous. Please leave a note in the Discussion page for this article if you believe any specific location is incorrect.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 17, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.