National Register of Historic Places listings in Hampton County, South Carolina
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hampton County, South Carolina.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Hampton County, South Carolina, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 15 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||American Legion Hut||October 27, 2000
|Junction of Hoover St. and Jackson Ave.||Hampton|
|2||Bank of Hampton||May 30, 2001
|15 Elm St., E.||Hampton|
|3||Cohasset||July 24, 1986
|U.S. Route 601||Crocketville||On provat property, gated|
|4||Gifford Rosenwald School||October 4, 2017
|6146 Columbia Hwy.||Gifford|
|5||Gravel Hill Plantation||May 10, 2010
|3954 Augusta Stage Coach Rd||Garnett|
|6||Hampton Colored School||February 28, 1991
|W. Holly St. east of its junction with Hoover St.||Hampton|
|7||Hampton County Courthouse||December 12, 1978
|U.S. Route 278||Hampton|
|8||Hampton County Jail||June 23, 2011
|702 1st St., W.||Hampton||Now the Hampton County Historical Society Museum|
|9||John Lawton House||July 1, 2009
|118 3rd. St. on NRHP, now numbered 316||Estill|
|10||Lawtonville Baptist Church||October 9, 2012
|194 E. 4th St||Estill|
|11||Oak Grove||July 12, 1976
|Southwest of Brunson||Brunson|
|12||Palmetto Theatre||October 9, 2012
|109 Lee Ave.||Hampton|
|13||Hattie J. Peeples House||October 13, 1992
|109 Carolina Ave., W.||Varnville|
|14||The Pineland||July 8, 1999
|The Pineland Lane, off U.S. Route 321||Garnett|
|15||Stoney Creek Independent Presbyterian Chapel of Prince William Parish||May 22, 2002
|McPhersonville||McPhersonville||Also called the McPhersonville Church|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hampton County, South Carolina.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in South Carolina
- National Register of Historic Places listings in South Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.