National Register of Historic Places listings in Harrison County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Harrison County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Harrison County, Texas. There are one district and 17 individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. Thirteen individually listed properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks of which two are State Antiquities Landmarks including one that is also a State Historic Site. The district contains additional Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Arnot House||July 27, 1979
|306 W. Houston St||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Dial-Williamson House||March 2, 1979
|3 mi (4.8 km) W of Marshall on Old Longview Rd.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Edgemont||September 22, 1977
|W of Marshall||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||First Methodist Church||July 16, 1980
|300 E. Houston St.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|5||Fry-Barry House||November 21, 1978
|314 W. Austin||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|6||Ginocchio Historic District||December 31, 1974
|Bounded by Grand Ave., and N. Franklin, Willow, and Lake Sts.||Marshall||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|7||Hagerty House||September 13, 1978
|505 E. Rusk St.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|8||Harrison County Courthouse||August 16, 1977
|Public Square||Marshall||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|9||Hochwald House||July 14, 1983
|211 W. Grand Ave.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|10||Locust Grove||June 20, 1979
|Off TX 134||Jonesville|
|11||Marshall Arsenal, CSA||July 1, 1976
|12||Marshall US Post Office||April 25, 2001
|100 E. Houston St.||Marshall|
|13||Mimosa Hall||November 2, 1978
|S of Leigh off SR 134||Leigh|
|14||Old Pierce House||April 13, 1973
|303 N. Columbus St.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|15||Starr House||December 11, 1979
|407 W. Travis St.||Marshall||State Historic Site, State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|16||John R. Stinson House||November 7, 1979
|313 W. Austin St.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|17||James Turner House||November 7, 1979
|406 S. Washington Ave.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|18||Weisman-Hirsch House||July 7, 1983
|313 S. Washington St.||Marshall||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- List of Texas State Historic Sites
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Harrison County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. November 2, 2013.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of this resource. In some cases, this is to protect archeological sites from vandalism, while in other cases it is restricted at the request of the owner. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Harrison County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons