National Register of Historic Places listings in Hernando County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hernando County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 9 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Chinsegut Hill Manor House||November 21, 2003
|22495 Chinsegut Hill Road||Brooksville|
|2||William Sherman Jennings House||October 22, 1998
|48 Olive Street||Brooksville|
|3||May-Stringer House||March 8, 1997
|601 Museum Court||Brooksville|
|4||Richloam General Store and Post Office||October 12, 2017
|38219 Richloam Clay Sink Rd.||Webster vicinity||Former general store, post office and Atlantic Coast Line Railroad station in a defunct community within the Withlacoochee State Forest.|
|5||Judge Willis Russell House||January 27, 1999
|201 South Main Street||Brooksville|
|6||Frank Saxon House||November 5, 1998
|200 Saxon Avenue||Brooksville|
|7||Sinclair Service Station||July 27, 2020
|5299 Commercial Way||Spring Hill||Dinosaur-shaped former gas station, now known as Harold's Garage|
|8||South Brooksville Avenue Historic District||September 25, 1998
|Roughly along South Brooksville Avenue, from Liberty Street to Early Avenue||Brooksville|
|9||Spring Lake Community Center||October 20, 2009
|4184 Spring Lake Highway||Spring Lake||Part of the Florida's New Deal Resources MPS|
|10||Weeki Wachee Springs||January 22, 2020
|6131 Commercial Way||Spring Hill|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hernando County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 8, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.