National Register of Historic Places listings in Island County, Washington
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Island County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 9 of those are found partially or wholly in Island County.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cama Beach Resort||May 15, 2001
|1880 SW Camano Dr.||Camano Island|
|2||Central Whidbey Island Historic District||December 12, 1973
|South of Oak Harbor, roughly 6 mi (9.7 km) either side of Coupeville||Oak Harbor vicinity|
|3||Deception Pass||July 16, 1982
|Rte. 20||Anacortes||Historic Bridges and Tunnels in Washington TR, also extends into Skagit County|
|4||Kristoferson Dairy||January 3, 2012
|393 N. East Camano Dr.||Stanwood vicinity||part of the Barns of Washington State MPS|
|5||Benjamin Loers House||August 29, 1977
|2046 Swantown Rd.||Oak Harbor|
|6||Olympic Club||May 28, 1991
|230 1st St.||Langley|
|7||Site 45-IS-2||December 11, 2008
|Address Restricted||Camano Island||Also known as the Cama Beach Archaeological Site.|
|8||Smith Island Light Station||April 6, 1978
|Northwest of Oak Harbor||Oak Harbor||Lost due to erosion|
|9||Utsalady Ladies Aid Building||September 25, 1998
|79 Utsalady Rd.||Camano Island|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Jefferson, Kitsap, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Andrus, Patrick W.; Shrimpton, Rebecca H.; et al. (2002), How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, National Register Bulletin (15), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, retrieved June 20, 2014.
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program: Research, retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Washington Information System for Architectural and Archaeological Records Data (WISAARD), retrieved February 14, 2015.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 21, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Island County, Washington at Wikimedia Commons