National Register of Historic Places listings in Izard County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Izard County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Izard County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 17 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Arnold Springs Farmstead||May 28, 2010
|North end of Jennings Lane||Melbourne|
|2||Boswell School||September 18, 1992
|End of County Road 196||Boswell|
|3||Calico Rock Historic District||November 19, 1985
|Roughly bounded by Main, Rodman, and Walnut Sts., and Peppersauce Alley; also the western side of Rodman St. at the Missouri Pacific railroad tracks||Calico Rock||Second set of boundaries represents a boundary increase of October 26, 1989|
|4||Calico Rock Home Economics Building||September 10, 1992
|2nd St.||Calico Rock|
|5||Calico Rock Methodist Episcopal Church||September 21, 2007
|101 W. 1st.||Calico Rock|
|6||Caney Springs Cumberland Presbyterian Church||June 9, 1995
|Northwest of the junction of Highway 289 and County Road 70||Sage|
|7||Izard County Courthouse||September 30, 1993
|Highway 69 on Courthouse Square||Melbourne|
|8||Jeffery Cemetery||November 5, 1999
|Approximately 6 miles west of Highway 9, 1 mile north of the Mount Olive access road||Mount Olive|
|9||A.C. Jeffery Farmstead||August 11, 1994
|County Road 18 north of Mt. Olive||Mount Olive|
|10||Jumbo Church of Christ||February 18, 1999
|Approximately 4 miles northwest of the junction of Sylamore and Jumbo Rds.||Melbourne|
|11||Missouri Pacific Railroad Depot||December 1, 2004
|Old Highway 9||Sylamore|
|12||Mount Olive Cumberland Presbyterian Church||May 26, 2004
|Junction of County Roads 12 and 18||Mount Olive|
|13||Philadelphia Methodist Church||September 29, 1976
|North of Melbourne||Melbourne|
|14||Pine Ridge School Building||March 7, 1994
|County Road 237 west of Brockwell||Brockwell|
|15||Rector Log Barn||June 3, 1993
|County Road 218, 1.23 miles northwest of its junction with Highway 9||Melbourne|
|16||Sylvester Smith Farmstead||September 8, 1992
|South of County Road 10, approximately ¾ mile northeast of its junction with County Road 13||Boswell|
|17||Vest Cemetery||January 8, 2016
|335 Vest Cemetery Rd.||Boswell|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Melbourne Home Economics Building||September 10, 1992|
|March 31, 2000||School Drive||Melbourne|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Izard County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.