National Register of Historic Places listings in Jasper County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Jasper County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Jasper County, Texas. There are seven properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two properties are State Antiquities Landmarks one of which along with three others are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Aldridge Sawmill||March 2, 2001
|Angelina National Forest., S end of Forest System Rd.||Zavalla||Early Logging Industry in East Texas MPS|
|2||Blake-Beaty-Orton House||April 16, 1975
|206 S. Main St.||Jasper||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Col. Randolph C. Doom House||December 30, 1975
|7.5 mi (12.1 km). W of Jasper on FM 1747||Jasper||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||Jasper County Courthouse||September 6, 1984
|Public Sq.||Jasper||State Antiquities Landmark|
|5||Andrew Smyth House||May 25, 1979
|W of Jasper||Jasper||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|6||Turner-White-McGee House||June 19, 1979
|Off U.S. 96||Roganville||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|7||US 190 Bridge at the Neches River||October 10, 1996
|US 190 at the Jasper and Tyler County line||Jasper||Historic Bridges of Texas, 1866-1945 MPS, extends into Tyler County|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Jasper County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 15, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Jasper County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons