National Register of Historic Places listings in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 19 properties listed on the National Register in the parish.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1114 N. Cutting
|210 W. Nichols
|3||Camp Hamilton House||
|2200 E. Academy Ave.
|214 W. Plaquemine
|5||Elton United Methodist Church||
|803 2nd St.
|6||Silas J. Fenton House||
|409 2nd St.
|7||J.E. Foster House||
|314 W. Academy Ave.
|907 Main St.
|523 Cary Ave.
|402 W. Nezpique
|11||F.R. Jaenke House||
|114 Davies Ave.
|12||Jennings Carnegie Public Library||
|303 Cary Ave.
|13||Jennings Post Office||
|118 W. Plaquemine St.
|14||T.C. Mahaffey House||
|15||More Mileage Gas Station||
|602 N. Main
|16||S.A. Pennington House||
|1003 2nd St.
|432 N. Main St.
|819 Cary Ave.
|803 Cary Ave.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Louisiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Louisiana
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 22, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- Staff (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.