National Register of Historic Places listings in Kaufman County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Kaufman County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Kaufman County, Texas. There are eight properties listed on the National Register in the county. Four properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||William and Blanche Brooks House||July 6, 1993
|500 S. Center St.||Forney||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Matthew Cartwright House||April 4, 1979
|505 Griffith Ave.||Terrell||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||First National Bank Building||January 11, 1985
|101 E. Moore||Terrell|
|4||Walter C. Porter Farm||October 15, 1966
|2 mi (3.2 km). N of Terrell on FR 986||Terrell|
|5||State Highway 34 Bridge at the Trinity River||October 10, 1996
|TX 34 at the Ellis and Kaufman Cnty. line||Rosser||Replaced 1996; extended into Ellis County; Historic Bridges of Texas, 1866-1945 MPS|
|6||Terrell Carnegie Library||May 10, 2006
|207 N. Frances St.||Terrell||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|7||Terrell Times Star Building||May 2, 1985
|108 S. Catherine St.||Terrell|
|8||Warren-Crowell House||May 23, 1980
|705 Griffith Ave.||Terrell||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Kaufman County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Kaufman County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons