National Register of Historic Places listings in Kings County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Kings County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Kings County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Hanford Carnegie Library||December 17, 1981
|109 E. 8th St.||Hanford|
|2||Kings County Courthouse||September 21, 1978
|114 W. 8th St.||Hanford|
|3||Taoist Temple||June 13, 1972
|No. 12 China Alley||Hanford|
|4||Witt Site||May 6, 1971
|Address Restricted||Kettleman City|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Kings County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Kings County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.