National Register of Historic Places listings in Lawrence County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lawrence County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Lawrence County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 25 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, as well as two former listings.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1.1 miles (1.8 km) north of AR 117 on County Rd. 225
|2||Dr. F.W. Buercklin House||
|104 Main St.
|3||Building Number 29||
|162 N. Beacon Rd.
||Walnut Ridge vicinity||Part of the World War II Home Front Efforts in Arkansas, MPS|
|4||Cache River Bridge||
|Highway 25, over the Cache River
|5||Clover Bend High School||
|6||Clover Bend Historic District||
|Junction of Highway 228 and County Road 1220
|264 McClellan Dr.
|3rd and Main Sts.
|9||Dr. John Octavius Hatcher House||
|210 3rd St.
|10||Home Economics-F.F.A. Building||
|City Park Dr.
|11||Imboden Methodist Episcopal Church, South||
|113 Main St.
|12||Lawrence County Courthouse||
|315 W. Main St.
|13||Missouri Pacific Depot-Walnut Ridge||
|SW. 1st St.
|14||Old US 67, Alicia to Hoxie||
|1st St., County Roads 747 and 549, and immediately east of the current U.S. Route 67
|15||Old Walnut Ridge Post Office||
|225 W. Main St.
|Off Highway 25
|19||Powhatan Methodist Church||
|21||St. Louis-San Francisco Overpass||
|U.S. Route 62 over the Spring River
|22||Smithville Public School Building||
|23||Telephone Exchange Building||
|1st and Main Sts.
|24||Walnut Ridge Army Airfield Access Road||
|Roughly bounded by US 67 & jct. of Fulbright Ave. & Stafford Ln.
|25||Walnut Ridge Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by East and West Main, North and South Front Sts, West Vine, and Southwest Third Sts
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Alice French House||
||Clover Bend vicinity|
|2||US 63 Black River Bridge||
||U.S. Route 63
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Lawrence County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from this Arkansas state parks document; the NRIS provides coordinates but lists the site as "Address unknown at this time"