National Register of Historic Places listings in Lincoln County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Lincoln County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|218 E. Congress St.
|2||Emanuel United Church of Christ||
|329 E. Main St.
||Lincolnton||Built in 1913, designed by Henry E. Bonitz|
|3||Emmanuel Lutheran Church||
|216 S. Aspen St.
|4||Eureka Manufacturing Company Cotton Mill||
|414 E. Water St.
|5||First Baptist Church||
|403 E. Main St.
|6||First Presbyterian Church||
|114 W. Main St.
|7||First United Methodist Church||
|201 E. Main St.
|8||William A. Graham Jr. Farm||
|S of Denver on SR 1360
|S of jct. of NC 73 and SR 1383
|10||Laboratory Historic District||
|Jct. of Laboratory Rd. and S. Fork Rd.
|11||Lincoln County Courthouse||
|12||Lincolnton Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Pine St., Poplar St., Church St. and W. Court Square
|13||Lincolnton Recreation Department Youth Center||
|119 E. Pine St.
|NW of Lincolnton off SR 1204
|Jct. of SR 1309 and 1313
||Iron Station||Boundaries increased on June 27, 1997|
|16||Methodist Church Cemetery||
|Jct. of S. Aspen and W. Congress Sts., W corner
|Jct. of NC 1511 and NC 1412
|18||Old White Church Cemetery||
|Jct. of S. Aspen and Church Sts., E corner
|19||Pleasant Retreat Academy||
|129 E. Pine St.
|20||Reinhardt-Craig House, Kiln and Pottery Shop||
|3171 Cat Square Rd.
|21||Rock Springs Camp Meeting Ground||
|SR 1373 off NC 16
|22||Salem Union Church and Cemetery||
|Jct. of NC 1005 (Startown Rd.) and NC 1274 (Maiden-Salem Rd.), SE corner
|23||Andrew Seagle Farm||
|N of Reepsville off SR 1205
|301 W. Main St.
|25||South Aspen Street Historic District||
|500-1000 blks. S. Aspen St., 114-130 E. Rhodes St., and 624-636 W. Park Dr.
|26||St. Luke's Church and Cemetery||
|303-321 N. Cedar St., 322 E. McBee St.
|27||Tucker's Grove Camp Meeting Ground||
|N of Iron Station off SR 1360
|On SR 1382, N of NC 73
|29||West Main Street Historic District||
|200-300 W. Main St. and 114 N. High St.
|W of jct. of U.S. 182 and 27
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Lincoln County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.