National Register of Historic Places listings in Livingston County, Kentucky
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Livingston County, Kentucky.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Livingston County, Kentucky, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 7 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Fort Star||August 13, 1998
|0.3 miles south of Smithland||Smithland|
|2||Gower House||May 24, 1973
|3||Kentucky Hydroelectric Project||August 11, 2017
|640 Kentucky Dam Rd.||Grand Rivers||Extends into Marshall County|
|4||Thomas Lawson House||July 12, 1978
|Wabash Ave.||Grand Rivers|
|5||Livingston County Courthouse and Clerk's Offices||November 10, 2011
|351 Court St.||Smithland|
|6||Mantle Rock Archeological District||November 26, 2004
|Kentucky Route 133||Smithland|
|7||Masonic Hall-Federal Commissary Building||August 13, 1998
|Junction of Court and Charlotte Sts.||Smithland|
|8||Richard Olive House||April 29, 1982
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Livingston County, Kentucky.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kentucky
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kentucky
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 15, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.