National Register of Historic Places listings in Manassas, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Manassas, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in the independent city of Manassas, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 6 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Description|
|1||Cannon Branch Fort||August 26, 1999
|10611 Gateway Boulevard
|2||Liberia||March 20, 1980
|8601 Portner Ave.
|3||Manassas Water Tower||August 15, 2016
|9000 Quarry St.
|4||Mayfield Fortification (44PW226)||August 8, 1989
|8401 Quarry Rd.
|5||Manassas Historic District||June 29, 1988
|Roughly bounded by Quarry Rd., Prescott and Fairview Aves., the former Southern railroad line, and Grant Ave.
|6||Manassas Industrial School for Colored Youth||August 1, 1994
|9601 Wellington Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Manassas, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Prince William County, Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Cannon Branch Fort". City of Manassas. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- "Liberia Plantation". Virginia is for Lovers.
- "Manassas, VA - Official Site - Industrial School & Jennie Dean Memorial". manassascity.org.