National Register of Historic Places listings in Marion County, Ohio
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Marion County, Ohio.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Marion County, Ohio, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bretz Farm||January 8, 1980
|197 Morral-Kirkpatrick Rd., east of Morral||Grand Prairie Township|
|2||Caledonia Bowstring Bridge||May 23, 1978
|North of Caledonia||Claridon Township|
|3||Harding Tomb||June 16, 1976
|4||Warren G. Harding House||October 15, 1966
|380 Mount Vernon Ave.||Marion|
|5||Hotel Harding||March 11, 1980
|267 W. Center St.||Marion|
|6||George W. King Mansion-Etowah||November 22, 1995
|429 Mount Vernon Ave.||Marion|
|7||Marion Catholic School||September 11, 2017
|1001 and 1047 Mount Vernon Ave. and 590 Forest Lawn Dr.||Marion|
|8||Marion Cemetery Receiving Vault||December 13, 1995
|620 Delaware Ave.||Marion|
|9||Marion County Courthouse||July 25, 1974
|100 N. Main St.||Marion|
|10||Marion County Telephone Company Building||April 12, 2007
|197 S. Main St.||Marion|
|11||Marion Township Sub-District No. 8 School||February 7, 2007
|2473 State Route 4 N., north of Marion||Marion Township|
|12||Old US Post Office||November 28, 1990
|169 E. Church St.||Marion|
|13||Palace Theatre||March 26, 1976
|272 W. Center St.||Marion|
|14||Soldiers' and Sailors' Memorial Chapel||March 9, 1995
|Eastern side of State Route 423 within Marion Cemetery||Marion|
|15||Wyatt's Tavern-Fort Morrow Site||December 22, 1978
|Along the Olentangy River, 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Norton||Waldo Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Marion County, Ohio.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 29, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Address derived from this Archived 2009-10-03 at the Wayback Machine Marion County webpage; the NRIS lists the courthouse on "Courthouse Square"
- Location derived from this county history; coordinates derived from the location of the Wyatt family cemetery on USGS topographical maps. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".