National Register of Historic Places listings in Martin County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Martin County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Martin County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 13 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Burn Brae Plantation-Krueger House||
|1170 Southeast Ocean Boulevard
|18681 SW Conners Highway
||Port Mayaca||NRHP# 08001040|
|214 South Beach Road
||Jupiter Island||NRHP# 01001246|
|4||Georges Valentine Shipwreck Site||
|Offshore of the House of Refuge
||Hutchinson Island||NRHP# 06000619|
|5||House of Refuge at Gilbert's Bar||
|301 Southeast MacArthur Boulevard, south of Indian River Plantation and north of Bathtub Beach
||Hutchinson Island||NRHP# 74000651|
|59 Southwest Flagler Avenue
|7||Mount Elizabeth Archeological Site||
|1707 Northeast Indian River Drive
||Jensen Beach||NRHP# 02001011|
|8||Old Martin County Courthouse||
|80 East Ocean Boulevard
|9141 Southeast Apollo St.
||Hobe Sound||NRHP# 02001534|
|15885 Southwest Warfield Boulevard
|11||Stuart Welcome Arch||
|Between 2369 and 2390 Northeast Dixie Highway
||Jensen Beach||NRHP# 04000971|
|12||Trapper Nelson Zoo Historic District||
|16450 Southeast Federal Highway
||Hobe Sound||NRHP# 06000918|
|1921 Northeast Indian River Drive
||Jensen Beach||NRHP# 05001339|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Martin County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 15, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.