National Register of Historic Places listings in Middlesex County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Middlesex County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Middlesex County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Christ Church||November 3, 1972
|Off Christchurch Dr., north of the junction with State Route 33||Saluda|
|2||Deer Chase||August 14, 1973
|Southeast of Saluda off Stormont Rd.||Saluda|
|3||Hewick||November 17, 1978
|Northwest of Urbanna||Urbanna|
|4||F.D. CROCKETT (log deck boat)||August 22, 2012
|287 Jackson Creek Rd.||Deltaville|
|5||Lansdowne||November 8, 1974
|Virginia St. at Upton Lane||Urbanna|
|6||Lower Church||April 24, 1973
|West of Hartfield on State Route 33||Hartfield|
|7||Middlesex County Courthouse||November 21, 1976
|Approximately 200 feet (61 m) northeast of the junction of U.S. Route 17 Business, State Route 33, and Oakes Landing Rd.||Saluda||Built 1852; a late but significant example of an arcade-plan civic building.|
|8||Middlesex County Courthouse||November 21, 1978
|Off Virginia St.||Urbanna||One of Virginia's eleven colonial courthouse buildings, built starting about 1745.|
|9||James Mills Storehouse||November 7, 1972
|Southern side of Virginia St.||Urbanna|
|10||Prospect||May 19, 2004
|2847 Grey's Point Rd.||Topping|
|11||Rosegill||November 27, 1973
|East of Urbanna off State Route 227||Urbanna|
|12||Sandwich||May 8, 2008
|131 Virginia St.||Urbanna|
|13||Urbanna Historic District||February 7, 1991
|Roughly bounded by Virginia St., Rappahannock Ave., Watling St., and Urbanna Creek||Urbanna|
|14||Wilton||February 28, 1979
|South of Wilton on State Route 3||Wilton|
|15||Wormeley Cottage||May 23, 1980
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Middlesex County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 7, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.