National Register of Historic Places listings in Modoc County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Modoc County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Modoc County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 18 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Adin Supply Company||February 7, 1997
|W side of Main St. between Center and McDowell Sts.||Adin|
|2||Anklin Village Archeological Site||June 3, 1976
|3||Black Cow Spring||July 9, 1974
|4||Core Site||April 8, 1974
|5||Cuppy Cave||July 12, 1974
|6||Fern Cave Archeological Site||May 29, 1975
|7||Jess Valley Schoolhouse||May 20, 1999
|Cty. Rd. 64||Likely|
|8||Lava Beds National Monument Archeological District||March 21, 1991
|9||Mildred Ann Archeological Site||June 3, 1976
|10||NCO Railway Depot||February 28, 1985
|East and 3rd Sts.||Alturas|
|11||Nelson Springs||November 21, 2002
|12||Nevada-California-Oregon Railway Co. General Office Building||September 6, 1974
|619 N. Main St.||Alturas|
|13||Petroglyph Point Archeological Site||May 29, 1975
|14||Sacred Heart Catholic Church||June 30, 1983
|507 E. 4th St.||Alturas|
|15||Seven Mile Flat Site||December 24, 1974
|Address Restricted||Devil's Garden Ranger District|
|16||Skull Ridge||July 9, 1974
|17||Skull Spring||July 9, 1974
|18||Tule Lake Segregation Center||February 17, 2006
|NE side CA 139||Newell|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Modoc County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Modoc County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved September 3, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.