National Register of Historic Places listings in Montgomery County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Montgomery County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Montgomery County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 14 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. One other property was once listed but have been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Arkansas Research and Test Station (ARTS)||September 21, 2017
|Reganda Springs Trail||Caddo Gap|
|2||Caddo Valley Academy Complex||May 16, 2002
|Jct. 9th St. and Smokey Hollow Rd.||Norman|
|3||CCC Company 741 Powder Magazine Historic District||March 30, 2007
|Forest Service Road 177M, northeast of Norman||Norman|
|4||Cogburn Dipping Vat||June 7, 2006
|West of Forest Service Road 73, east of County Road 1 south of its junction with Highway 8||Black Springs|
|5||Collier Springs Shelter||October 20, 1993
|Forest Service Road 177, northeast of Norman, in the Ouachita National Forest||Norman|
|6||Crystal Springs Camp Shelter||October 21, 1993
|Forest Service Road 177 east of Highway 27 in the Ouachita National Forest||Norman||Demolished by falling tree, 2016|
|7||Crystal Springs Dam||October 21, 1993
|Forest Service Road 177 east of Highway 27 in the Ouachita National Forest||Norman|
|8||Guinn Dipping Vat||June 7, 2006
|South of Forest Service Road 37 west of U.S. Route 70||Mauldin|
|9||Huddleston Store and McKinzie Store||October 4, 1984
|Highway 88||Pine Ridge|
|10||Montgomery County Courthouse||August 27, 1976
|Court Sq.||Mount Ida|
|11||Mount Ida Cities Service Filling Station||November 19, 2001
|204 Whittington||Mount Ida|
|12||Norman Town Square||February 25, 1993
|Bounded by Highway 8 and 8th, Gurdon, and 7th Sts.||Norman|
|13||Reeves-Melson House||December 5, 1985
|Southeast of Montgomery adjacent to a branch of Mazarn Creek||Bonnerdale|
|14||Womble District Administration House No. 1||October 20, 1993
|Northern side of U.S. Route 270, east of Mt. Ida||Mount Ida|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Mount Ida Esso Service Station||November 19, 2001|
|September 24, 2012||114 U.S. Route 270||Mount Ida|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Montgomery County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 15, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.