National Register of Historic Places listings in Montour County, Pennsylvania
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Montour County, Pennsylvania.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Montour County, Pennsylvania, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Thomas Beaver Free Library and Danville YMCA||January 15, 1987
|East Market and Ferry Streets||Danville|
|2||Gottlieb Brown Covered Bridge||August 8, 1979
|East of Potts Grove on Township 594||Liberty Township||Extends into East Chillisquaque Township in Northumberland County|
|3||Danville Historic District||August 18, 1994
|Roughly bounded by Bloom Street, Cedar Street, the Susquehanna River, and Chestnut Street||Danville|
|4||Danville West Market Street Historic District||May 29, 1985
|Bounded by Courthouse Alley, Front Street, Haney's Alley and Mahoning Street||Danville|
|5||Keefer Covered Bridge No. 7||November 29, 1979
|Pennsylvania Route 346, southwest of Washingtonville||Liberty Township|
|6||Gen. William Montgomery House||August 9, 1979
|1 and 3 Bloom Street||Danville|
|7||Mooresburg School||December 30, 1987
|Pennsylvania Routes 45/642||Liberty Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Montour County, Pennsylvania.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Montour County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 18, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.